The Nikon Coolpix P50 was a little point-and-shoot digital camera from the early 2000s. I got to use one when I worked for the DNR on habitat survey projects. It was a great camera for the job. For personal use, I upgraded to the Nikon P6000. The Nikon P50 never let me down. It was a relatively early consumer-grade digital camera, but it did a great job documenting nature and taking a few family photos.
- Sony SLT a65v Long-term Impressions | Clunky Camera on Sigma 150-500mm Lens Review
- River Otters’ Curiosity | Lake and Wetland Ecosystems on Sony a580 dslr gallery and Impressions
- Sony a580 dslr gallery | Clunky Camera on Sony a mount 75-300mm-f4.5-5.6 Lens Review
- Sigma 150-500mm Lens Review | Clunky Camera on Sony SLT a65v Long-term Impressions
- Sony SLT a65v Long-term Impressions | Clunky Camera on Sony a mount 75-300mm-f4.5-5.6 Lens Review